- Are you navigating the “new normal” following a miscarriage, stillbirth, or death of a child in early infancy?
- Do you feel alone in your grief?
- Do you feel invalidated in your role as a mother?
- Does it feel like the whole world is moving on without you, like you’re screaming in a crowded room, yet no one even looks your way?
I believe that shared vulnerability in a safe place leads to strength, healing, and comfort.
There is a place to find Healing, Encouragement, and Remembrance Together with other moms who feel just the same as you do.
Sharing HEART with other moms will help you feel less alone, feel validated as the amazing mom you are, and find strength in your “new normal.”
Moms Have HEART is lead by Sable Gonyea, a licensed clinical social worker who “gets it.” She will not only draw from her expertise as a trauma therapist but as a loss mom herself to help you process your grief in a safe and welcoming place. You will learn skills to navigate the tough questions, conversations, and relationship changes that come up after loss. You will receive validation and support in this “new normal” that shouldn’t be.
Moms Have HEART Group is $40 per group session and is held on the:
- 1st Monday of the Month 7:00-8:00pm
- 3rd Wednesday of the Month 12:00-1:00pm
Message us today for more information on how to join us on your path to healing with Moms Have HEART.